Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

The weekly wrap up

1. Taylor took 2 naps this week!

2. Only 8 days till we leave for Las Vegas & Disneyland

3. Tye is only one badge away from becoming a Wolf Scout, or maybe Bear, I can't remember which.

4. Got my Young Women Calendar done for the year.

5. Wes got a new 09 Ford 250 Diesel Truck from work.

6. Tate lost a tooth, the Tooth fairy brought $3.00 - I use to get a quarter! (I use to get a dime every time I cleaned the toilet, I was totally ripped off)

7. Wes & I attended the Diary Association of Wisconsin Conference.

8. Uno and Sorry are the games of the week.

9. It has been below 0 for 20 days in a row.

10. I booked a Dog Sled Adventure trip for our family in February.

11. Started Planning Taylor's first Birthday Party, were having a Tea Party when we go to Vegas.

12. Went to Great Harvest Bread and picked up my favorite Cinnamon Pecan. Yummy!!!

13. Bought my kids valentines for their friends & classmates.

14. Just had to move the cat from in front of my screen, she's hiding from Taylor.

15. Found out that kids have to be in car seats until they are 8 years old, went and bought 3 new car seats for Tate.

16. I can't figure out how to load video's on this Blogg, but have some great clips to show you when I do.

17. Am having fun seeing all my old friends from High School on Facebook.

18. A lot of my friends are having babies, or adopting babies, and I'm jealous.

19. I washed my Denali today and my doors froze shut so Taylor & I couldn't get out at Target, I had to crawl into the back seat and use her door to pry mine open. Nice....

20. I signed Taylor up for Pre-school and have to decide where to send the boys next year.

21. Sat down and wrote out a budget, I am going to try and save more and spend less.

22. I buy 6 gallons of milk at a time, this week I added 2 chocolate, and yes it will be gone in less than a week. Usually a gallon a day with my kids.

23. Found a cute outfit to wear with my cowboy boots.

24. Went shopping and found some FABULOUS deals - Old Navy was taking 75% off all their clearance, I loaded up, 3 bags, and only spent $58.00!!

25. Took Tye and 6 other little boys to the movies and out to lunch.

26. Cleaned out my kids closets and gave 4 trash sacks of clothes away.

27. Cooked homemade Chili for the first time this winter.

And that about sums it up. Hope everyone had a great week - I am so happy it's Friday!

7 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

6 GALLONS OF MILK - HOLY COW! (Bad Joke - sorry, I couldn't help it!)Girl, you need to tell Wes to go out and milk one of those cows on the ranch!

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOODNESS....when EXACTLY are you going to Vegas/Cali?? Steve and I are going to California the 13th- 18th ish....will you be there?? HOW STINKIN crazy would it be...if we were there the same time???

Audra said...

We hate milk. We dump it out all the time. I can't get over that much milk being used! With all of the things on that list... you need a vacation. See you in one week!

jessica said...

Hi Kimberly, you don't know me, but I came across your blog...and I graduated from highschool with Wes. My maiden name was Demander...his Mom and my Dad were high school sweethearts, but obviously broke up and married other people! Anyway your children are adorable. Tell Wes that Jessica Demander said hello and email me at jandjflyfish@msn.com if he wants to take a peek at my blog :) I saw his Mom and Dad at my Grandpa's 90th birthday party a few weeks ago in Wyoming and she told me how happy he is and about his ranch!

Kris said...

Don't worry.. I'm with you on the milk. I buy 5-6 gallons a week also and by Sat. we're out. I'll have to check the car seat thingy here since I thought if they were over 50 lbs. they could sit in a booster seat with a belt or just use a belt. Yes, my 4 year old is over 50 lbs. Bless her heart. Let me know how you did with the budget. I've tried many of times, but I just can't seem to do it. Have fun on your vacation and enjoy the nice warm weather.

Aliesha said...

We just got Taylor's invite today. Sorry but we will be in San Diego. Ronnie is gonna do the next two Supercrosses. Sorry.

Tanner and Chelsey said...

It is always so fun to read your blog. It sounds like you are busy as always. We love you guys and miss you. Take care and have tons of fun!!