Saturday, January 3, 2009

Celebrating New Year's

I've never been Big on Celebrating New Year's (I usually can't stay awake!) But this year we have had a few fun days. On New Year's eve I took the kids and their friends bowling and then that night got together with 4 other families from the ward and played games all night. I wasn't thrilled about playing more games, but with Adults it's so much fun.


On New Years Day we Checked into the Tundra Lodge, it's a fabulous resort with a great Indoor Waterpark...My favorite is the Lazy River, Wes loves the hot tub, Tye loves everything, Taylor the Kids pool & slides and Tate the obstacle course. (I love it to because it wears him out!)




It's always fun to get away, just relax and spend time together. I hope everyone had a Great New years - I personally can't believe it's 2009 - I still remember when it was 1998!

1 comment:

Audra said...

1998 was a good year! I turned 16! haha Glad you guys had fun on New Years. Happy 2009!!