Saturday, February 7, 2009

On our Way

I can't wait....12 hours and counting.
  1. To see my family
  2. To hang out with my cousins
  3. To not have to bundle my kids in snow suits
  4. To see the sunshine
  5. To have Winchelle's Donuts
  6. To wear a short sleeve shirt
  7. To take care of my mom
  8. To do some shopping
  9. To celebrate Taylors Birthday
  10. To take a break & relax
  11. To not have to drive on snow packed roads
  12. and to go to......
Although I am sooooo sad it will be our last trip.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I'm glad you are coming! I'm sad I won't be at disneyland. Call when you get in we can have a donut!

Kris said...

Don't forget about Macayo's! I think every person who leaves Vegas always has to go there when they come to visit. Yuck!! Why is it your last time at Mickey World? I'd be sad!!! I get to go again at the end of February. Yeah!