Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Looking at Life

Late last night I arrived home from Nebraska. I am so glad that I was able to attend my grandmothers funeral, it was a whirlwind of a trip, but I am so grateful for everything I learned. I really stopped and evaluated my life, what I'm doing right, and what I'm doing wrong. So many things I want to change about myself, evaluating what's really important, how many things I take for granted. I spent many moments being humbled, many moments thinking about how I would like to be remembered, many moments thinking about life after death. I came home with a new resolution, yell less, love more and cherish every moment of this earthly life.

1 comment:

Tanner and Chelsey said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. But it sounds like she lived a very good and long life. I love you guys and hope that you are doing great! Keep in touch!