Monday, January 12, 2009

What would you think...

If you saw this in your kitchen what would you think????
I was cleaning the house when I found it. Since I am married to a true cowboy and have kids, the reason this piece of leather tied to my kitchen chair has endless possibilites. I started to untie it and all hell broke loose.....Tate came around the corner, (pretending to ride his horse - he does this often) and immediatly tears welled up in his eyes. "What are you Doing?" he yelled, I was a little surprised and said, "Taking this off the kitchen chair.." He, through tears asked - "Do you know what you are doing?" I answered again..."Uh, taking this off the kitchen chair?" He sat down, tears falling and said...."I've been training that crazy old horse all day, he's tied up because he's not obeying, now you've ruined him."



What do you say, sorry buddy, next time I'll know there's an old crazy horse tied up in my kitchen.....Honestly. Tate's imagination is real and vivid and it seems like I'm never going to get this whole "Mother" role figured out, but how I love this little cowboy!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever heard!

Nicole B. said...

He is seriously the cutest kid! You always have fun stories of your kids.

Karry said...

Anytime there is a rope and Tate involved, you know it's about a horse. Sweet Tate.

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh how sweet! I love that little boy.

Kris said...

Bless his little heart. How cute is that. I guess now you know!