Sunday, January 11, 2009

What can I say...

I recently asked Taylor to clean her room. She walked out about 5 minutes later and said..."I'm done...it's all tean." I said, "That's didn't take you very long, are you sure?" With her hands on her hips, she rolled her eyes, and said "Geez Mama, tome with me."
I said, Taylor you didn't even touch your closet. She said, "I know I don't want to step on my clothes, but I put Care Bear back on her chair."


I said "It looks like all you did was put everything on your bed." She said, "It's O.k., I'll sleep with you tonight."

I looked at the horse and said, "Why is the blanket on the horse?" Taylor: "Him was cold."



Mom: "How come your Church Dress is on your kitchen?" Taylor, "Because you told me to get it out of your kitchen."


I finally looked at her Dirty underwear and asked her why she put them in the bucket with her dishes. She said "They all have to be washed, silly."

What can I say.......


9 comments:

Audra said...

Oh miss Taylor. You are just too cute!! See you in a few weeks!

Amanda said...

Taylor is soo funny! I miss that sassy little girl!

MaryAnn said...

Hey - it all makes perfect sense!

Angela said...

What a little smarty. She has an answer for everything!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That is so funny! It sounds like she might have a little bit of Wes in her? HA HA

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh cute!! Its funny little things like this that make being a mom so fun. Give Taylor a kiss for me.

Tara said...

really, how do you argue with those answers?!? she is too cute and too smart for her own good!

Tara said...

p.s. i forgot to mention how sorry i am about your sweet grandma passing away- that's so amazing you got the book finished and she was able to enjoy it...so tender!

Karry said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Your idea of cleaning your room was shoving everything in your closet. I still remember Mom getting mad at you about that over and over again. You were messy but you feel asleep at 8 pm. I was spotless but stayed out all night. Together, we're perfect. I'll tell Mom. :)