The weekly wrap up
1. Taylor took 2 naps this week!
2. Only 8 days till we leave for Las Vegas & Disneyland
3. Tye is only one badge away from becoming a Wolf Scout, or maybe Bear, I can't remember which.
4. Got my Young Women Calendar done for the year.
5. Wes got a new 09 Ford 250 Diesel Truck from work.
6. Tate lost a tooth, the Tooth fairy brought $3.00 - I use to get a quarter! (I use to get a dime every time I cleaned the toilet, I was totally ripped off)
7. Wes & I attended the Diary Association of Wisconsin Conference.
8. Uno and Sorry are the games of the week.
9. It has been below 0 for 20 days in a row.
10. I booked a Dog Sled Adventure trip for our family in February.
11. Started Planning Taylor's first Birthday Party, were having a Tea Party when we go to Vegas.
12. Went to Great Harvest Bread and picked up my favorite Cinnamon Pecan. Yummy!!!
13. Bought my kids valentines for their friends & classmates.
14. Just had to move the cat from in front of my screen, she's hiding from Taylor.
15. Found out that kids have to be in car seats until they are 8 years old, went and bought 3 new car seats for Tate.
16. I can't figure out how to load video's on this Blogg, but have some great clips to show you when I do.
17. Am having fun seeing all my old friends from High School on Facebook.
18. A lot of my friends are having babies, or adopting babies, and I'm jealous.
19. I washed my Denali today and my doors froze shut so Taylor & I couldn't get out at Target, I had to crawl into the back seat and use her door to pry mine open. Nice....
20. I signed Taylor up for Pre-school and have to decide where to send the boys next year.
21. Sat down and wrote out a budget, I am going to try and save more and spend less.
22. I buy 6 gallons of milk at a time, this week I added 2 chocolate, and yes it will be gone in less than a week. Usually a gallon a day with my kids.
23. Found a cute outfit to wear with my cowboy boots.
24. Went shopping and found some FABULOUS deals - Old Navy was taking 75% off all their clearance, I loaded up, 3 bags, and only spent $58.00!!
25. Took Tye and 6 other little boys to the movies and out to lunch.
26. Cleaned out my kids closets and gave 4 trash sacks of clothes away.
27. Cooked homemade Chili for the first time this winter.
And that about sums it up. Hope everyone had a great week - I am so happy it's Friday!