Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Night on the Town!


It's not very often that Wes & I have a night on the town. We usually go on dates; dinner, movies, shopping but nothing to extravagant. However this week was a nice change. We got invited to a Formal Holiday Party for one of our producers. It was fun, and if I had the money I would do stuff like that all the time. Before the Dinner our Boss invited us to this new Restaurant in Green Bay called the Republic...It was incredible. Since we sat two tables away from the Packers Head Coach, and across from 2 other players it was pretty cool. The atmosphere was awesome and food unbelievable. I hope one day we'll go back. The nice part is that our Boss is so awesome, I couldn't ask for better. It was fun getting dressed up and I even talked Wes into wearing a Vest....this Wyoming boy has come a long way, fashion wise.


2 comments:

Audra said...

Fancy! Wes you're looking good! Why don't you set me up with one of those football players! I need a man with some money- so I can stop working and have babies! :) Happy New Year!

Kris said...

I love date nights! Especially fun dress up ones which I too don't get to do very often. Our "date" would be a really nice restraunt where paul will wear nice jeans and his going out shoes. He even wears his fancy leather jacket. Oooh! We went to a new steakhouse last Sat. which was really good, but usually when you order surf and turf you should probably ask what the price is. $200 later and I won't be back for awhile. It sure was tasty, though.
Sorry about your mom. My mom had one knee replaced two years ago and that was miserable. I feel Karry's pain! Let your mom know Anna is thinking about her and will call her when she gets home.