Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Karry

Today is my dear Sister's Birthday - since she is glued to the Hospital with my mom (she had both knees replaced yesterday) I thought I would send her a quick laugh to make her smile.

I asked my kids the following questions.


What is your favorite thing about Aunt "Terry" as they call her?


Tye: she's nice


Tate: she took me to Beverly Hills Chawauwa (OK I totally don't know how to spell that) and she takes us swimming


Taylor: going to play at her house.


Kim: She's my best friend



What is the best thing she cooks


Tye: cereal


Tate: French Toast


Taylor: Pancakes


Kim: I haven't sampled too much of her cooking, I'm usually the one cooking! I would be happy to start at any time.


What's your favorite thing to do with her?


Tye: play baseball


Tate: play snorts up and sleep at her House


Taylor: color those eggs (we dyed Easter eggs at her house in the Spring)


Kim: Anything really, just be together.


What's the funnest thing you've done with Aunt Karry?


Tye: going on the roller coasters at Disneyland


Tate: When we went to beach, but she was a little crabby.


Taylor: when hers help me to go sledding


Kim: WAY to many things to list, she did get a good taste of Wisconsin when she witnessed the "coach boots crime" seriously, ask her about it. It's hilarious.


What would you buy Aunt Karry for her birthday?


Tye: I have no clue, maybe fake gold earrings or something.


Tate: A girl Monkey


Taylor: Lipstick


Kim: BMW


What's the funnest sleep over you have ever had?


Tye: In the tent at the camp out.


Tate: At the cabin


Taylor: Friday (I have no idea...are you planning a surprise visit?)


Kim: My funnest sleep overs are when she sleeps with my kids and I get a break.



If you could take Karry on a Vacation where would you take her?


Tye: Hunting (Lucky you Karry)


Tate: Alaska


Taylor: Disneyland (shocker)


Kim: I think it would be fun to take a cruise together.



If you could spend one whole day with Karry what would you do?


Tye: Morning: eat with her Afternoon: play catch Night: board games and go to bed


Tate: Morning, probably pee on her toilet, Afternoon: eat her food, Night, play snorts up and hold her garments.


Taylor: Morning, play volleyball with Ty & Tate, Afternoon, I don't know, Night, go to sleep and watch racing stripes.


Kim: It really wouldn't matter, anything would be great.


We love you Karry and hope you have a great Birthday!


Taylor took this picture of Karry at Wal- Mart! Nice antlers baby!

3 comments:

Audra said...

Too funny! Happy Birthday to the best monkey cousin!

Karry said...

I love this entry and anything else that is all about me! :) I laughed out loud at Tate's comment about peeing on my toilet. He does that well unfortunately. I love you all.

Amanda said...

I read this post to ur Mom at the hospital! She laughed. We all laughed! Haha. Happy Birthday you condescending game player you!haha Love you all!