Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Birthday Boy

Guess who's 33 Today!!!!
I had a little interview with the kids this morning to see how well they knew their Dad. (They cancelled school because we're getting 14 - 16 inches of snow today...Wes has already been in the ditch this morning, good thing we have access to huge tractors)

The Birthday Interview.....................

1. How Old is Dad today?
Tye: 33
Tate: 27
Taylor: 4
Mom: 33

What is Dad's Favorite Food?
Tye: Steak
Tate: Steak
Taylor: Apples
Mom: Wes loves all kinds of food, but one of his favorites is his Mom's Cowboy Beans.

What's Dad's favorite color?
Tye: Green (His favorite)
Tate: Blue (His Favorite)
Taylor Pink (.....you guessed...her favorite)
Mom: Purple - (Go Weber State!)

If you could get Dad anything for his Birthday what would you get him?
Tye: A new bridle
Tate: A Christmas stocking
Taylor: A Doll House
Mom: "Time" to do some Woodworking

What is the best present Dad ever got you?
Tye: Bear with Little Fishing Bear....when I was a Baby.
Tate: BB Gun
Taylor: my Horse
Mom: Bumpers for our ski boat that we just sold. It wasn't that I LOVE Bumpers, it was just so creative, out of the ordinary, and Wes knows how much I love boating....so the whole Bumper thing was just the idea that he was really trying to think of something I would enjoy. Crazy, but true.

What's Dad favorite TV show?
Tye: NFL/Sportscenter Football
Tate: Horse Training shows
Taylor: Mom....football - with her hands on her hips
Mom: The Unit

If you could take Dad on a vacation where would you take him?
Tye: New York
Tate: Horse Training Camp
Taylor: Disneyland
Mom: Some totally awesome hunt, where he could come home with a Elk, Deer, Antelope, Moose and everything else......I'd let him hang them in the garage!

What is Dad's Favorite thing to do?
Tye: ride horses
Tate: play with me
Taylor: work all day
Mom: This Blog is rated PG -no comment

What does Dad do to make you happy?
Tye: he's nice, he plays with me and gives me things I want. He's a good Dad, and helps me. When I'm struggling he teaches me.
Tate: He has a job so we can have a house, I'm glad he fixed the light in my closet, he bought me Molly (the Dog), he buys me stuff, he plays with me, he cleans the horse stalls, he sneaks in and sleeps with me sometimes....he takes baths with me.
Taylor: I don't know...tell me what him does to make me happy?
Mom: helps me around the house, plays with the kids, teases me...makes me laugh, takes me out to dinner, watches the kids so I can get my errands done, switched bed sides with me so I can have the lamp to read at night, too many things to mention.

(Start rolling your eyes now...heading to corny zone)
So to my sweet husband.....I am SO lucky to have you! Your simple, humble, loving, giving, tender, the best Dad and such a good person. You really make me so happy.....I wouldn't want to spend eternity with anyone else!!!!! Love you Forever.....

Happy Birthday!!!!!

8 comments:

Larry and Barbara said...

Happy birthday to my favorite son in law. Actually, I think of you as my son. I think you really like fixing fences and chasing horses that always find a place to escape and patching problems at cabins. That's it, RIGHT? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you made it so far. We all love you.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Wes!! 33 is quite old:) Thanks for being such a good lookin cousin!!
oh and Kim...thanks for keeping this PG:) You sickos!

Karry said...

Thank goodness this blog is PG! Happy birthday Wes. We love you.

jbond said...

Kim,

Thanks for the link to your blog. It's been way too long. Wish Wes a Happy Birthday from me. It's good to see your family is doing well.

Mike

Audra said...

Snow Day! Wish we had one of those! I can not wait for winter break/track break- 5 weeks off! Maybe then I won't hate my job so much! But anyway....Happy Birthday Wes! Thanks Kim for keeping it PG- although the bathtub picture may not be! :)

Kris said...

What a cute post! Glad to see you have yourself a good man. That's always a plus. Little did we know our lives would turn out this way with husbands and kids to handle. We were too busy hanging out at the Saturday night dances, going to the lake, and causing all kinds of mischief. It's great to see you happy.

Amanda said...

My interview for the birthnday boy!

How much do you think Wes is worth?
Amanda: 50 cents on a good day!

Favorite moment with Wes.
Amanda: Stratosphere----- enough said! Best first impression I've ever made!

Favorite thing to do?
Amanda: umm shiping and packing Beef to his hungey cousin-in-laws in Las Vegas from AZ! while bringing 3 horses 3 dogs 3 kids!

Most embarrassing moment?
Amanda:Going to borrow tools from the Dillard cabin in the middle of the afternoon! Yup Kim told us.... sorry about that!

Happy Birthday Wes!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Happy Birthday Wes!