Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please tell me I'm not alone!

It is only 9:56 Wisconsin time and this has been my day so far.
1. Woke up 5:00 started cleaning house from the night before.
2. I heard the boys waking up so I find them in the bathroom, both of them using the toilet at the same time - which spells disaster. Tate is rubbing his eyes and not even paying attention and Tye is yawning rocking back and forth. I'll let you imagine what the seat looks like. Karry - you would pass out.
3. Tye and Tate SERIOUSLY think they are going to win $10,000 from GoGart yogurt wrapper. Everyday they talk about what they are going to buy etc...(Although last night I did ask them if they won if would they buy me anything - Tate said he'd buy me a new dress, thanks Tate) However this morning as I started picking up the house I started noticing how many gogart wrappers I found, then I kept finding more and more, and worse I found ones that had only been open and not eaten and then worse I found ones that had been open and stepped on - I was livid. I have yogurt all over my house - this household is no longer participating in the gogart sweepstakes, or any other sweepstakes that just cause me more work!!!
4. We are getting are drive way chip sealed so at 5:00 this morning I had to help Wes back up the horse trailer so that the construction workers could come. I told him, wait here, I'm going to put the trash outside so you can take it to work. We live so far out in the country that we don't have trash service - Gasp all you want, I know it sucks. But what really sucks is that Wes forgot the trash and our new Puppy Molly found it. When I went outside to take Tye to school - Trash everywhere. Lucky me, well it doesn't stop there because Wes found a dead mole on our front porch and it was in one of those sacks that the dog spread all over and when Taylor was picking up the trash she came across the mole - she screamed like crazy and now she won't walk on the grass because there"oles" in it.
5. Things got a little quiet while I was doing laundry - silence in this house spells D A N G E R! Sure enough, Taylor was in my makeup, had all of tate's horses lined up and she "was making them pretty" I was irate because she was using my expensive make up and Tate started crying because they "were boy horses...and now there ruined" it has been morning.
6. One last laugh, I was inside folding laundry and Tate came running in and said you've got to see what's in Molly's fish tank. Two hints, Molly is our Puppy, and second as far as I know Dogs don't have fish tanks. I was thinking "Tate what in the hell are you talking about" - (Sorry it's been a rough morning) anyway when I finally get outside we find a dead spider in Molly Water bowl - so if you ever need another word for water bowl - try fish tank!!!

I'm off to clean the toilet.....Lucky Me!
P.S. Taylor just said "Mom are you laughing at that computer again" - Judas!! (She is totally Wes's Daughter)
P.S.S. - I'm not attaching any picture, because you can only imagine how pretty i look after what I've gone through this morning- I'm still in my yellow robe, left over make up and hair in a knot in the back of my head! Maybe I should try on Sissy Princess dress to top it all off!

2 comments:

Audra said...

So funny- Man everyday you have something hilarious! I love it! :) I am taking the "Kurtz Krew" to the airport at 3:30 AM!!!! YUCK!

Chris said...

"HA HA HE HE HO HO!! They're coming to take me away HA HA...to the funny farm where life is good..." Have heard that song before?? That's the theme song of my life!!! I can picture it all....and I am laughing!!