Monday, September 22, 2008

Paradise City


Paradise City is our boys new favorite song. Last week the boys came off the bus singing the chours to the song, which is "Take me down to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...." They sing it CONSTANTLY, it's almost annoying (they won't sing at church, but they will sing this song...I give up)

Anyway, I decided to get on playlist and let them actually listen to the song. I pulled it up so they could hear, Tate just sat there for a minute, then started bouncing his head around, (starting to really rock out with the song), but then turned to me and said. Mom, the singers are horrible, but the words are PhEnOmEnAl! Needless to say that I'm glad a song from the 80's is popular on the Wisconsin school bus, that means in 10 years they might actually be playing songs from this decade. At least it's Guns & Roses, Right???


1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

That is too funny. When I read the title to your blog, I immediatly started singing this song in my head but I didn't think your blog was actually going to be about this song. Good old Guns and Roses - got to love them!