Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our new Boy at School....

I can't belive Tate's at school! Yesturday was his frist day and he did fabulous! He was so excited, and he looked so cute!!! He wore his new clothes and finally I let him wear his new Vans - Which we have been saving for a month. He loves them because they came with 2 sets of laces! His teacher is Mrs Pennings and she seems to be a good teacher. He came home, opened his new Batman backpack and pulled out a puppet of a racoon and said "Meet Chester", then he sang me a little song they learned about kissing! It's darling, Tate kissed me hand and said, when ever you need a kiss you just touch your face with that hand and it's a kiss from me! He is so tender and loving! I love this little boy!!!!


4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Too cute. I have always thought Tate was one of the best looking kids around.

Audra said...

I love that story, its called "The Kissing Hand" I read it all the time. I read it the first day of school last year, and I will read it the first day this year! It's adorable!

Chris said...

Tate - you're growing up! Everyone says HI and they miss you and Tye and Taylor!!

Cheryl said...

You've only been gone a little over a month and already your kids look so much older! Tate looks very handsome his new clothes. Ty's been begging me for shoes with s's on them (sketchers) because everyone has them. and so it begins.

ty and kaycie say hi!