Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All About Me!

This is for all of my single cousins and my beautiful sister who say that their lives are boring and they have nothing to blog about, once they read this they will change their minds, repent and start updating their blogs on at least once a weekly basis. Here are the truthful facts about my current life.
1. I could spend my entire day sweeping and moping my kitchen floor.
2. I broke a 10x13 glass pan this week while I was trying to bake an omelet, the bad part is that I stepped on a huge piece of glass and cut my foot SOOO Bad, it seriously hurts like a mother, in fact I only wore slippers 2 days this week. (I even went to the grocery store in my slippers but it doesn’t matter because I don’t know anyone.) Tye was pretty funny because (well Wes wasn’t home when it happened so I started screaming for Tye to come help me) and after I got the glass & blood picked up Tye said Mom, I’m pretty proud of you for not crying. Everyone that knows me knows I have a 0% pain tolerance.
3. I am in desperate need of a hair cut.
4. I started working again, not because I need to, but I get board and can’t stand daytime TV.
5. Everyone complains that I don’t answer the phone, but what everyone doesn’t realize is that I am on a different time zone, so when everyone calls I’m usually asleep. If you would like to get up a 4 in the morning, I would love to answer all of your phone calls.
6. I totally miss real Mexican food - the kind are old workers use to cook so me, I also miss the fresh salsa.
7. I have been trying to call counselors for my new calling and it’s impossible when you don’t know anyone in the ward.
8. Luckily, I’ve started making new friends. I had a few women from the ward invite me to do some things this week so it looks like my loneliness is coming to an end.
9. I can’t stand Tye’s teacher at school - she just isn’t loving or nice - and it drives me crazy, I'm even thinking about putting Tye in private school.
10. I have a current obsession with muffins - I hope it comes to and end soon so I do not have to go up another pants size.
11. My mom is flying in next week so Wes & I can go to the International Dairy Expo - don’t ask what the heck I’m going to do there, but it’s a free trip so I’ll probably go around and pick up all the free samples. I’m just so happy that my mom is coming, she’s staying for a whole week!!! Thank you Mom!
12. I went shopping this morning with Wes to get the supplies for our new barn, which is almost done -so much for the contractor saying, “Oh I’ll have this done in 3 weeks - “ What ever buddy, Wes is totally annoyed with them. Anyways I found some cute winter boots with fur around the top - they were pretty expensive so I didn’t buy them, but the more I think about it, I deserve them.
13. I am so excited because I love Fall, my new shows start on TV, the weather in unbeatable, the fall colors are incredible and currently the grocery store is selling Pumpkin Muffins, and I'm loving trying new recipies, so far no complaints from the fam!!!
14. I’m putting one of my all time favorite dance songs on my play list so you can dance a little while you read all this nonsense, the title is a Michael Jackson classic - Don’t stop till you get enough, so there are my words for you today - (this song still takes me back 15 years when I use to "jam" at the church dances...)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well let me tell you how my dad went!
1. Dog sitting Aliesh's dog, who is ALOT more active than my fat dogs. Tucker opened the garage door, ran out and all three dogs were roaming our neighbors yard. I chased them all over trying to get them to go home.
2. Tim wasn't at work to I was Swamped!
3. Good old Bob baught me a burrito from Mamacitas, and it instantly made me il!- Thought I wouldn't be able to make it to school.
4. The parking at school was blocked off for a food convention, so i walked FOREVER to get to class.
5. On the way to class I tripped over a brightly red painted curb-rebruised my knees again!- I fell like 2 weeks ago at school!
6. Was waiting to get into my class so i was sitting on the floor in the hall talking to my friend, when all of a sudden one of our "curvy" classmates walked by in a mini mini skirt---NO UNDERWEAR! my eyes are still burning!
7. Mom made nasty meatloaf for dinner-- I went and got Subway!

Ok Kim that was my day. Pretty much glad it's almost over.

Love ya!

Audra said...

WOW Kim- as for the teacher comment. The loving and nice part is all that I got going for myself. This job is the hardest thing ever!

Cheryl said...

Kim, you so do not have a boring life. I can never think of anything to blog about! Maybe I should break a dish and cut my foot! I too am in desperate need of a haircut though and also made pumpkin bread the other day. We have some similarities. And Congrats on the new calling! You'll be great! So I was released on Sunday. Primary finally got me. I guess they're gonna put me in nursery or as a sunbeam teacher :) I'm a little relieved I have to say.