Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The wrong animals in cages

Last week Wes & I took the kids to this Nature Park Zoo - I realized they had the wrong animals in cages. Below you will find a nice little porcupine minding his own business, looking like a nice little creature, behaving minding his own business.



Observe the following pictures closely, of my little animals or creatures -depending on the day.



Posing for the visitors

Causing havoc!

Knowing who's really number 1 - and in charge; "Yeah Baby" as Sissy always says


Doing Tricks


Making funny noises and faces...

Now you tell me which animals really belong locked up!



Actually we really had a fun day, I'll take my crazy kids anytime. We never have a dull moment. In fact the missionaries were over for dinner last night and they asked, is it always this crazy - and I said Yes, it's always this fun.







We love you all!

No comments: