Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a Sunday!

Sunday Morning, the boys teach Taylor to wear boxers, we already have problems trying to get her to wear shirts, this does not help the situation.

Of course, you know Tye - has to throw in the "Wedge"


Tate decided he wanted to wear his cowboy clothes to church, so we let him.

Taylor posing in her pok-a-dot dress! I'm glad Wes had her pull up her dress, because her legs are covered with bruises, cuts and scars!

The best picture of the Day

Tate loves his "Buckle Belt" he is obsessed with wearing it - he had Wes take a special picture of it - this is for you Grandpa Davis!


Before Dinner Taylor wanted to make a cake - which was fine but look at the way my kids woof up that cake batter, they were literally using all fingers to lick the bowl - maybe their my kids after all!!


Wes standing on a bar stool killing the flies...he hates Flies! He will seriously come home from work and ask me If I've killed any flies, I usually say no, but I have a child I'm really contemplating - seriously what kind of question is that?


This is hilarious - watch the sequence of photos - Taylor dumped all of this salt on her Meat at dinner and she thought it was so funny. Instead of yelling at her I just let her eat it! Take a look at the next pictures...































I was so lucky my camera was sitting on the counter - it was so funny!
The following are pictures of Wes playing baseball with the boys, Tye wants to pitch when he plays next year so Wes has been teaching him. I wish every afternoon could be this nice.




This picture gives you a great shot of our front yard, it's so nice, and you can see how we are surrounded by corn fields - it really is beautiful!


Goodnight from Taylor - and of course, she does not have a shirt on,

but I think she's over the salt issue!

No comments: