Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shiver

Last night I ran over Tye's new puppy Shiver, as much as that dog drove me crazy there is no enjoyment in death. I feel guilty and it hurts so bad to see your children hurting. Tate was so sweet, he immediately picked up his puppy Molly and put her in Tye's arms. I called Wes and he came home and buried her and then as all of the kids were crying Sissy said - come on dad, we say a prayer. Those are the moments when I actually think I might be an o.k. Mom, knowing that my children know to turn to Heavenly Father for comfort.

We tried to say busy last night to keep everyone's spirits high, we saddled up the horses and everyone went for a ride, then came home and played "Ghost in the Dark". In our new house there are tons of awesome hiding spots, and the kids love playing. Afterwards we had ice cream cones and sat on the floor as a family.

These pictures were taken in AZ after one of the Monsoon storms, I definitely have boys! (Notice, Tate does not have shoes on, if anyone knows a secret to get that boys to wear shoes, please let me know.....I have tried everything)













No comments: