Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things that make me laugh

As I was washing the dishes from dinner tonight I started thinking about all of the funny things that made me laugh at church this week. I seriously started laughing out loud - I seriously need to get out more. Here are the highlights

1. Today Tye had to give a talk in primary so he started giving his talk and out of the blue this little boy farted - just like no big deal - the funny thing was he wasn't even embarrassed, he didn't even crack a smile - just farted. I on the other hand couldn't stop laughing.

2. When Taylor was taking the sacrament she took one swallow of her water, then chocked and then spit all of the water back in the water tray - I seriously started laughing and so did the poor deacon passing the water - Wes just looked at him and said "You might not want to use that tray anymore."

3. Today the missionaries brought an investigator to church and just as we were getting ready for sacrament the ladies phone went off - totally loud playing a deaf leopard song - They poor lady was as pink as her pink wrangler's!

4. About two weeks ago at Church we were stopped in the hall by this guy, he was talking to us etc...he's a little different, to say it nicely, anyway we got to the car and Wes was like "that guy is a weird-o," then today after church he invited us over for dinner, I looked at Wes's face and I lost it... I seriously could not stop laughing...what are the chances!

5. Every Sunday after church the kids line up at the Bishop's office and if they can tell the Bishop what they learned that day he gives them a treat. Well Tate of course, walks out with 2 treats. When we got to the car I asked him "Why did you get two treats?" he said "Well I thought about stealing one, and then I just asked him for two, and told him my mom needs a snack for the way home"

This didn't happen at Church, but it is totally a taste of my life...what I go through with 3 very honest kids.

When we were at the Tundra Lodge Taylor and I were floating the lazy river and this guy floated by on a tube, and he was REALLY hairy, Taylor said "Hey Mom that guy is really hairy - maybe him's a bear" - then she growled - it was hilarious, but my face was three shades of red.

Tonight for Dinner we invited one of the workers at the ranch over. Towards then end of the night I changed into my usual Pj's to get more comfortable - I was putting the boys down for bed and Tate accidently grabbed my pants and they totally fell, he didn't say anything but I can totally image this guys thoughts.... - "What kind of underwear are those!!"

P.S. Taylor just looked at me and said "Mom why are you laughing so hard, your teeth are showing"...if she only knew!

No comments: