Friday, June 26, 2009

Moments

Life consists of little moments that make being a mother somewhat rewarding.

Tate drew me the following pictures while he was at school:
Interpretation: I love you Mom - my life no good if you "wrt" (weren't) my mom - would "B" Sad! It made me so happy that he was actually thinking of me during the day. A few seconds later he pulled out the next one.

Interpretation: I love you mom - thank you for being my mom - I am sorry if I have "ban" bad - i will never "frgt" you!

I wasn't even upset or remember him acting up that morning (trust me there are many mornings that I need a fire truck to put out all the fires in this house) - but loved the drawings of us together.

Wes was sitting there admiring my pictures and Tate pulled out the following for him.


Interpretation: Don't worry Dad, I still love you to.
Pretty cute, but I love the tiny little smiley face at the bottom of the page.
Little moments like this are few and far between, so I Cherish them every time they happen.


2 comments:

Karry said...

I love tender little Tate. These drawings are adorable.

MaryAnn said...

So cute! It's moments like those that make it all worth while!