Sunday, May 31, 2009

Off they go....

We are so lucky to have an adventure park in our back yard. This adventure park does not consist of rides, concession stands and funky people with tattoos that trying to get you spend 35 dollars on some ugly stuffed animal. This adventure land consists of 80 wooded acres filled with racoon's, turkeys, moles, white tail deer, old cars, tree stands, streams, and hopefully a fort (that should be finished in the next few days.) Luckily a few times a week after work Wes will saddle up with the boys and "go to the woods". The boys love it!Leaving the back yard.


The problem is the first couple times they would leave Taylor would just watch them out the window, I won't let her go alone with the boys and I don't trust Wes's mare yet. She was sooooo mad at me, told me I was mean, and that I loved Tate more, because he got to ride Missy. (Please tell me I'm not the only Mom that hears these things.....)


After a few different sob stories, I finally said. Well if you stay home with Mom, you get to make cookies............


It's amazing how fast kids can stop crying, and how fast they forget their mad at you and how fast your suddenly liked again. To bad chocolate chip cookies couldn't mend more relationships.


Needless to say, Taylor after making the cookies!

Luckily now, we've made so many trips to the woods that Miss Taylor gets included in the rides.

As for me, I'm in love, in Love with my new computer speakers!!!! They rock our house!!! I am so spoiled because both my cars have fabulous Bose sound systems, and every once in a while I spurge, and this week I couldn't resist any longer...the Bose computer sound system.....did I mention I'm in Love!!!!! I'm not sure I'm loving the whole idea that Tye has his new personal playlist with songs I'm not sure I agree with, but this little system rocks our house!!!!

There giving Wes a run for his money! (J/K)
PS....these songs that are playing (My sons's playlist....nice huh?)
Thank you Aunt Karry for "To legit, to legit to quit"...I can't wait till you have kids!)

1 comment:

Karry said...

Hey MC Hammer is making a come back, as are his pants. I think I’ll get a pair for Wes. Ha!