Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chicago

OK...I honestly have to say I loved Chicago. It is such a fun place to visit. The first few days Taylor, Tate & I hung out with my sister in the city. (I left Wes at home because he would have gone crazy at how many people honk their horns - and for how much money I spent parking the car, but I'm making him take me back). We did lots of fun things in the city, don't get me wrong, I love my country life (and the 20 acres that provide my kids tons of entertainment) but the action in the city is quite fun. Instead of going into great detail I made some slide shows of the trip (below).

After the city we headed out to Arlington Heights Racetrack for some horse racing. Wes & Tye came down and we spent a fun day at the races. The track was very nice and our kids, especially Tate, Loves, Loves, Loves horse races. I think I have the only kids in the world that act like they are riding horses everywhere. Another trip to Chicago is definitely in the forecast!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Love the pics!

Sarah said...

WOW! Great pics! That looks like a fun trip! I always enjoy a little visit to your blog!

Hope all is well for you guys!