Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To much to Mention!

How do you take 10 fabulous days of vacation and turn it into one post, IMPOSSIBLE! I have great stories and fun pictures, but no time!! Instead of giving the whole travel log (I'll save that for Sacrament meeting j/K) I'll start with my 20 favorite memories of the trip - don't worry you'll probably hear about this trip for days! But for right now - the moments I don't want to forget!

1. Having lunch with my Dad @ Mimi's cafe.

2. Holding Tye's hand as we strolled down California Adventure main street.

3. Purchasing my new Coach purse!

4. Having cousin lunch - with Taylor and Meagan dancing on the sidewalk!

5. Dressing my kids up for Halloween - and eating their candy!

6. Taking Sissy on Splash Mountain.

7. Watching my Sister love my kids like they were her own.

8. Watching Tate and his cousin Luke having their first sleep over.

9. Going to Winchells donuts 2 times!

10. Hanging out, laughing & talking to my cousins!

11. Having my mom close.

12. Shopping, Shopping & Shopping.

13. Indulging in 2 lbs of See's candy for Christmas.

14. The parade at Disneyland.

15. SUNSHINE & Beautiful weather.

16. Watching my Dad play football with the boys.

17. Not doing laundry - thanks to a fabulous Mom.

18. A day at the beach.

19. Finding some great Christmas presents.

20. Realizing how much I love my family.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure your number 1 is seeing your favorite cousin Amanda! Ha ha miss u guys. Come back!

Kris said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. We go in two weeks and I can't wait even though we were just there this past March, but you never get enough. And Winchell's Donuts? I haven't eaten one of those since high school. That brings back the memories! Did you ever hear the story about one of your past ex's? Just curious.

Nicole B. said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun time. And I had no idea Winchells was still around?! Your kids look great for Halloween.

Audra said...

Viva Las Vegas... and Winchell's! YUM! :)