Saturday, October 18, 2008

Living with Miss Taylor

As Many of you know life with Taylor can be quite comical. I started writing down all the funny things she does and says...I thought you might get a laugh. Let's start with the picture below.

At the festival last week the kids were standing in line at the Fishing booth...not to my surprise when Tye & Tate fishing line came across they both had a pair of vampire teeth. When Taylor's came across it was bubbles. Any little girl would prefer bubbles...not Taylor, you can imagine the fit she threw....needless to say we stood in line again, and mom helped the fishing booth get it right!

Taylor Loves bath...(maybe because she see's her mom all the time)..The other day I was getting ready and she was playing around, then all of the sudden stood up, put her hands on her hips and said "Get me Out of Here....I'm getting Sprinkly"

Many times when you hand some one a drink they ask..."How full is it?". Not Taylor, it's "How deep is it?"

We have a rule that the kids can't leave the table until their food is gone, (Usually they never stick to it, but it was the rule when I was little and anyone who knows my past figure growing up knows I had no problem with this rule) Anyway the other night I put dinner out, then went in my room and started something, about 10 minutes later Taylor walked in. I asked her "Did you finish your dinner?".... Response: No, but I swooshed everything around.

When my mom came to visit last week Taylor and I headed to Milwaukee to pick her up. Since it was my first time to Milwaukee and since the majority of traffic in the country are tractors and farm equipment, I'm a little out of the loop in large city traffic. I had to change freeways 3 times, and I got a little lost. Taylor started complaining and I finally told her...well mom's a little lost. She started crying so I said "Taylor what do we do when we are lost?" she answered "I don't know" then I said, "We say a prayer and ask for help"...her response..."Just CALL Jesus mommy, it's faster...I said Mommy can't call Jesus ....she said ...Yes you can your phones right there, just call him mommy...if I only could!

We were getting ready for bed and Wes told Taylor she needed to get her pajamas on, she came back out with her Scriptures instead and asked "Are we reading slippers tonight?"

Not to any one's surprise we have a new member of our family. "A new Titty" Remember when I delivered carmel corn to all my neighbors, While we were visiting one neighbor I noticed how many cats they had and politely commented on the number. THEY HAVE 18! (They are not kittens either) I had the kids with me and we told them that we left our kittens in AZ because they couldn't survive the trip. The next morning at a quarter to 7, I hear a knock at my door. You can imagine, although it was not one of their 18 cats, they found this little black one for Taylor. It is a cute kitten, that's not the problem. The problem is everywhere we go Taylor will say "I have a new Titty". The other day I let her bring it to work and one of our workers walked in, a male of course and she said. "I have a new Titty...he just looked around and asked..excuse me?...she said again..I have a new Titty...this time he looked at me and began to blush....he looked at her again and said...one more time...this time she looked right at him..raised her voice and in slow motion yelled....I.....HAVE....A.....NEW....TITTY! He finally looked at me, blushing terribly...I pointed to the cat and he about died of embarrassment. It was pretty funny.


5 comments:

Tonya said...

hey you, i see you will be here in a few weeks. if you have a chance maybe i will have you take some pics of my kids. i don't really want any pics since the weight is starting back on. i hope to see ya soon
i love reading about taylor beause she is so funny and drama like sabrina

Amanda said...

I miss you guys. Sissy is Hilarious!! I'm glad to hear that you got a new "titty." What did u guys name it?

Shell in your Pocket said...

She is so cute!
Love your blog...so nice!
-Sandy Toes

Karry said...

Despite Taylor's wishes, Karry is not sleeping with the new kitty when she comes for a visit. I don't sleep with anything that's furry. :)

Erin said...

Holy cow, Kim! Aside from Christmas cards, it's been so long!!! (Seems like an eternity ago we had that silly job together) And YOU'RE IN WISCONSIN??? How did that happen?! Your kids are adorable, and I see that Taylor has your hair too! I loved reading through and catching up on your little life. And I'm already worried for you to survive the winter up there!!!!