Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Return of the Fat Suit

OK, there are some perks to living in Wisconsin in the Winter Time. They are few and far between, don't let me fool you. Last year we spent all Winter indoors, I wasn't brave enough to face the cold, but this year I was bound and determined to not let it get the best of my adventurous nature. I have different winter activities planned throughout these next couple of months, and hopefully we'll get to do all of them. This last Saturday we hit a tubing park - with the Jenkins Family and it was great. The weather was actually beautiful, (Beautiful is 17 degrees, but no wind and the sun was actually shining - such a rare thing in this neck of the woods!) But I love tubing, and yes I screamed my first couple of runs down!


The only problem is "The Fat Suit" it is awful - ugly - and worst of all I seriously look and feel as if I'm pushing 380lbs....I honestly can't even get into it without Wes's help. I'm pathetic, hopeless, but so determined to stay warm and enjoy these outings. Wes told me that I'm one of those kids whose mom's put to much clothes on and can't move, the problem, he's right. I can barely move in the fat suit, but I'm warm. So for the next couple months as I continue to post pictures of me in this ridiculous fat suit just remember the following. 1. You can borrow it at any time, because I think I have room for two people inside. 2. I'm grateful it's not orange, that was my other color choice. 3. In the spring when you start seeing me without my fat suit you can all tell me that I look great and that I must have lost at least 82 lbs.



One Quick Video of Tye Getting Knocked out and a Slideshow of Fun Below!


2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

That looks like a lot of fun and worth the "fat suit." Whatever it takes to stay warm!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Show me your fat suit and I'll show you mine. Except wait, mine doesn't come off. Dangit!