Monday, February 23, 2009

Chapter two - The Tea Party

I've dug myself into a hole.....Taylor now knows what it's like to have a Birthday Party and since my family SPOILED - i mean SPOILED the daylights out of her, she keeps asking me when she gets to have another Bippidi Boopidi Boo party (as she calls it). I keep telling her that is only happens once in a while, she thinks it should be a daily event. The party couldn't have been better, thank you to my wonderful family who 1. Spoils my children 2. Love me unconditionally and 3. who I couldn't live without! The pictures are below.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How darling...with no girls at my house I guess I will wait for granddaughters to do fun things like that!!!

Karry said...

We love princess Taylor.

Erin said...

Kim, I wouldn't know what to do with a girl!!! It's all about rescue heroes and Old yeller around here right now! The closest thing I get to enjoying a girl is when I get to shop for my nieces!!! Enjoy it!It must be fun to have such a girly girl!

Erin